2.How to produce leather labels?
step 1. Order the leather material from the leather factory according to the customer's needs on thickness, color, technics of the leather labels, which needs about 10 days.
step 2. Meanwhile, make mold according to customer's leather labels artwork, which needs about 7 days.
step 3. Start stamping and making leather labels once both leather material and mold are prepared.
step 4. Post processing: fix the customized embroidery or metal trims like rivit onto the leather labels.
step 5. Quality control: screen then discard the unqualified products of leather labels.
step 6. Packaging: check leather labels's quantity and be ready for shipment.
3.How to identify genuine leather labels?
· Genuine leather labels Feel smooth , soft and flexible
· There are pores on the surface of genuine leather labels and irregular fiber on the back.
· The genuine leather labels have the smell of leather.
· Genuine leather labels have good water absorbability. How to identify PU leather labels?
· The texture on PU leather label is thicker than genuine leather label.
· The back of PU leather label is suede or other chemical fibrous materials.
· We can see the artificial chemical fibrous material from the section of PU leather labels.
4.What is the function of leather labels?
· Using on the garments, shoes, hats, or bags for decoration, leather labels make the products more beautiful, and also reflect their styles.
· Leather labels can link different parts of the product, such as leather zipper puller.
· Leather labels with logos play an annotation role for the brand of the garments, shoes, hats and bags etc.