Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-09 Origin: Site
Food packaging boxes are an important part of ensuring food safety and quality, so there are many requirements that need to be followed. Based on my search results, here are some relevant requirements:
1. Material requirements: The material of the food packaging box must comply with the relevant national and regional standards and specifications,
2. Printing requirements: the printing ink of the food packaging box must meet the relevant requirements
3. Hygienic requirements: The production process of food packaging boxes must meet the relevant hygienic requirements
4. Labeling requirements: Food packaging boxes must be marked with relevant food information, such as production date, shelf life, manufacturer, ingredients, etc., to ensure that consumers can clearly understand the basic information of the food.
5. Fresh-keeping requirements: Food packaging boxes must be able to effectively maintain the freshness and quality of food to ensure that food will not be contaminated or deteriorated due to packaging problems.
In short, food packaging boxes must comply with relevant national and regional standards and specifications to ensure food safety and quality. When producing food packaging boxes, it is necessary to pay attention to the requirements of materials, printing, hygiene, labeling and freshness preservation.