Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-29 Origin: Site
Generally speaking, the process of gift packaging carton can be divided into three types: book box, heaven and earth cover box, and special-shaped box. Generally, the production process of ordinary cartons can be roughly divided into seven aspects: design, proofing, cardboard selection, printing, surface treatment, beer and mounting. Today,EECA Packaging will lead us into the process of carton making.
1. Design: design packaging patterns for products according to customer requirements, product features, etc.
2. Proofing: according to the designed pattern and the selected material, we will make an effect picture gift box, and then make actual adjustments.
3. Board selecting paper: The paper boxes on the market are usually made of hard board paper or long board paper. According to the actual needs, if we want to do a little better, we can use 3mm to 6mm thick hard board to manually paste the external decorative surface, and then glue them together.
4. Printing: If it is necessary to print some concave and convex patterns on the paper box through modern mold and other processes, the cost of this part will be higher, and the requirements for printing process will also be higher.
5. Surface treatment: generally speaking, the packaging of the carton should be surface treated, otherwise it will be very rough. It is often used to polish glue, dumb glue, dumb glue, etc.
6. Beer: Beer is an important part of the printing process. If you want to make beer accurate, you must make the knife and mold accurate. Therefore, this is very important. If the beer is not accurate, it will have a certain impact on the subsequent processing.
7. Mounting: Generally speaking, printing is mounted first and then mounted, except for clutch.